~This is the story of our journey to adopt what was a waiting angel in Eastern Europe. Gabby has been home now for over a year and is the greatest blessing we have ever been given! Through our many tears of joy, hope, fear, determination, and anticipation shared during this experience.......we hope you will be inspired to take part in changing the life of another waiting angel/orphan~



Thursday, October 14, 2010

~Will not keep you waiting~

Soooo much to post but I am wayyyyy to tired to do it right now.  Soooooo, lets get to what you all have been waiting for :)


Little miss Gabby...She is bound to be spoiled rotten :)

 
Mama's little piggy on my hands, hehe. I was trying to find something to wipe her mouth with because she was eating the banana puffs so fast it was coming half out of her mouth, lol.

She was fine with him as long as he kept her occupied,lol.  Thank you IPAD!

Mama's girl just loves being held!  But she sure doesn't like being moved around alot, lol!


Hope you enjoyed! More to come :

3 comments:

  1. I love it Sybi, you and Jay are wonderful parents already..you can tell those babies already love you as much as they love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bec! Get on fb when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, if I look at anymore pictures I will cry. I'm so happy for you and Jason. I can see how much you two love them already. Can't wait to see them in person. Let me know some sizes so I can look through my stuff for Gabby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Your prayers, love, and support means more to us than you will ever know!

Jason & Sylvia